XMR-Stak is a universal open source stratum pool miner. This miner supports x86-64 CPUs, AMD and NVIDIA GPUs .
Download XMR-stak here and extract the archive to any folder.
New XMR-Stak-RX use GUI for configuration. There are 6 simple steps to start. Listed setup method suitable for Windows and Linux OS.
- Chose simple setup method by entering "y"
- Setup algorythm "randomx"
- Add pool for mining, for example: xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433
- Enter your wallet like: YOUR_XMR_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID. If you don't have Payment ID, just add your wallet address.
- Password is your email address - with this parameter you can receive offline notifications and change payout limit of your account. Optional.
- Setup TLS/SSL conenction type by entering "y"
Bellow you can see an example of console output.
When configuration will be acomplished just tap "Enter" and miner will be launched.
If there is need to modify pools or user information, you need to open config.txt file (it will be generated after first launch).
XMR-stak miner takes additional 2% fee.
More information about XMR-stak: GitHub