XMR-Stak is a universal open source stratum pool miner. This miner supports x86-64 CPUs, AMD and NVIDIA GPUs .
Download XMR-stak here and extract the archive to any folder.
New XMR-Stak-RX use GUI for configuration. There are 6 simple steps to start. Listed setup method suitable for Windows and Linux OS.
- Use simple setup method. Chose simple setup method by entering "y"
- Please enter. Setup algorithm "randomx"
- Pool address. Add pool for mining, for example: xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433
- Username. In this line you need to setup your account parameters like: YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.WORKER_NAME/EMAIL
- Password. Password field must be empty. Just press enter.
- Does this pool port support TLS/SSL? Setup TLS/SSL conenction type by entering "y"
Bellow you can see an example of console output.
When configuration will be accomplished tap "Enter" and miner will be launched.
If there is need to modify pools or user information, you need to open pools.txt file (it will be generated after first launch).
XMR-stak-RX miner takes additional 0 % fee.
More information about XMR-stak-RX: GitHub