- Fee is 1%
- Payouts several times a day
- Payout commission is up to 0.0001 XMR
- Payout scheme is PPLNS (6 hours)
- Algorithm is RandomX (from November 30)
- Balance confirmation is 10 blocks (~20 minutes)
- Consensus - PoW
- Default payout limit is 1 XMR and can be adjusted from 0.1 XMR and up to 10 XMR
- Share difficulty is static and equal to 480000
- RIG on Windows/Linux OS of 64 bit
- At least 8GB of RAM and a CPU x64
- Stable internet connection
- Mining software (Miner)
- Monero wallet address
Since 11/30/2019 addresses with payment ID became invalid - you can't receive or send transaction with this address.
- Using the pool is at your own risk and we cannot compensate any possible losses.
- Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
We highly recommend to use SSL connection. It more safe and stable than stratum.
Quick Start Guide
You're encouraged to use Nanominer as it's a fast and stable, user-friendly and reliable multi-algorthm miner which has been released by Nanopool team - one of the best cryptocurrency mining solution available. Nanominer runs on both Windows & Linux OS and supports Monero mining on CPUs only.
1. Download Nanominer
Head over to GitHub and download the miner for Windows or Linux. Then unzip the archive to any folder.
2. Configure The Miner
Locate and edit "config.ini" file. Copy the content below and paste it into the file.
[RandomX] wallet = YOUR_XMR_ADDRESS rigName = YOUR_WORKER email = YOUR_EMAIL
Then fill your Monero address, a name for your RIG and your email address to receive alerts from the pool, otherwise, use a passphrase to access the account settings.
Miner will connect to nearest host-server of Nanopool via SSL automatically. You don't need to specify Nanopool's pools.
Double click the nanominer file to launch the miner.
- Learn more about Nanominer configurations on GitHub
- 2% for RandomX on CPU
- With Nanominer you can mine Ethereum and PascalCoin at the same time
Remember that other miners also can be used and when it comes to choose a miner, you are welcome to check the alternative miners in addition to the one mentioned above. How to mine with NiceHash guide you can find here and and a quick step-by-step guide for newbies on how to mine Monero on Nanopool here
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions, kindly check the FAQ section first. If it did not help you, feel free to email us at: email@example.com and keep in mind that your Nanopool account URL, your miner's configuration (.bat/.ini) file content and your miner's recent log file can help us to figure your issue out quicker, so be sure to attach them in advance when emailing us.