Nanominer is a fast and stable, user-friendly and reliable miner which has been released by Nanopool - one of the best cryptocurrency mining solution out there.
Warning: Miners are listed here for convenience. Non-official miners have not been vetted. Use at your own risk. All fees are to the developers of the miners.
Download The Miner from GitHub and extract the archive to any folder.
Make sure your config.ini file looks like this:
[RandomX] wallet = YOUR_WALLET rigName = YOUR_WORKER_NAME email = YOUR_EMAIL
- YOUR_WALLET - your valid XMR address.
- YOUR_WORKER_NAME - simple short worker name (like worker01). Optional.
- YOUR_EMAIL - your email address for notifications. Optional.
Host servers of Nanopool will be added automatically. Miner also can sort servers via ping, and chose the nearest one. If you want to setup failovers manually, you need to add "pool" option like in example bellow:
[RandomX] wallet = YOUR_WALLET rigName = YOUR_WORKER_NAME email = YOUR_EMAIL pool1 = xmr-eu1.nanopool.org:14433 pool2 = xmr-eu2.nanopool.org:14433 pool3 = xmr-us-east1.nanopool.org:14433 pool4 = xmr-us-west1.nanopool.org:14433 pool5 = xmr-asia1.nanopool.org:14433
Since 11/30/2019 addresses with payment ID became invalid - you can't receive or send transaction with this address.
Double click the nanominer file to launch the miner.
With Nanominer can mine Ethereum/GRIN + Monero at the same time. Find out how here.
- More information about Nanominer configuration can be found on GitHub.
- Nanominer takes additional 2% fee for RandomX.
- Nanominer can mine Ethereum and PascalCoin at the same time.