Autolykos2 algorithm coins
There is only one coin based on Autolykos2 algorithm:
|Ergo||GPU only (3Gb and more)|
DevFee: 2.5% of total mining time for Autolykos algorithm
Miner technical requirements
Supported GPU Generations
- Nvidia Maxwell (GeForce 900 Series)
- Nvidia Pascal (GeForce 10 Series)
- Nvidia Turing (GeForce 20 Series)
- Nvidia Ampere (GeForce 30 Series)
- Ada Lovelace (GeForce 40 Series)
In order to work with Nvidia GPUs nanominer needs Nvidia driver 410.48 and newer on Linux or 411.31 and newer on Windows. nanominer cuda11 version needs Nvidia driver 455.23 and newer on Linux or 456.38 and newer on Windows. Nvidia 30xx series of GPUs will only work with
cuda11 version of miner.
Please, make sure your drivers using Compute mode instead of Graphics, otherwise issues can appear. How to Switch Between Graphics and Compute GPU Workloads Within AMD Radeon™ Settings.
Nanopool quick start guide for Ergo
[Autolikos] wallet=YOUR_ERG_ADDRESS coin=Ergo rigName=YOUR_WORKER email=YOUR_EMAIL
Host servers of Nanopool will be added automatically. Miner also can sort pools via ping, and chose the nearest one.
2miners quick start guide for Ergo
flypool quick start guide for Ergo
- Check out our Web monitoring service to keep track of your rig performance from anywhere in the world
- Launching from command line option