PLEASE READ OUR COMMUNITY RULES:
- Be courteous and respectful. Appreciate that others may have an opinion different from yours.
- Share your knowledge. Don't hold back in sharing your knowledge – it's likely someone will find it useful or interesting.
- Stay on topic. Discussion must be related to the original topic, nothing extra (like selling your rig)
- When you give information that is not your own, provide your sources.
- If you provide information, make sure you provide it clearly so you will not mislead anyone.
- Take care with humor that might work verbally but seems censorious and mean when translated to words on a screen.
- Present opinions and positions in a tactful and moderate fashion.
- Consider your use-of-language for those whose first language is not English.
- Exchange ideas in a civil and measured manner and to avoid flames (angry, mean-spirited posts).
- Don’t upload or post inappropriate content.
- Respect privacy. Do not post personal or any other information that you do not want made public and respect the privacy of other community members.
- DON'T DO ANYTHIN ILLEGAL!
Disclaimer: nothing said by the administrators should be construed as financial advice,
do your own research.
Please sign in to leave a comment.