- Fee is 0 % (temporary)
- Payouts several times a day
- Payout commission is 1%
- Payout scheme is PPLNS (60 minutes)
- Algorithm - kHeavyHash
- Block validation time is 100 blocks
- Consensus - PoW
- Default payout limit is 200 KAS. It can be changed from 50 KAS and up to 10000 KAS
- Share difficulty is static and equal to 4295032833. Recommended minimum hashrate is 5 Mh/s
- Nanopool's address - qz6ewy95qe6hnuvv4skm0w682872f6nwu03rk3wddetme6jwees8yz80qh8jp
- Windows/Linux OS
- At least 2GB of GPU memory each
- Minimum 4Gb RAM
- Stable internet connection
- Mining software (Miner)
- Kaspa coin wallet address
- Using the pool is at your own risk and we cannot compensate any possible losses.
- Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
We highly recommend to use SSL connection. It more safe and stable than stratum.
|Location||Server Host||Getwork Port||SSL Port|
Quick Start Guide
You're encouraged to use Nanominer as it's a fast and stable, user-friendly and reliable multi-algorthm miner which has been released by Nanopool team - one of the best cryptocurrency mining solution available. Nanominer runs on both Windows & Linux OS and supports Nvidia as well as AMD GPUs.
1. Download Nanominer
Head over to GitHub and download the miner for Windows or Linux. Then unzip the archive to any folder.
2. Configure The Miner
Locate and edit "config.ini" file. Copy the content below and paste it into the file.
[heavyhash] wallet=YOUR_KAS_ADDRESS coin=Kaspa rigName=YOUR_WORKER email=YOUR_EMAIL
Then fill your KAS address, a name for your RIG and your email address to receive alerts from the pool, otherwise, use a passphrase to access the account settings.
Double click the nanominer file to launch the miner.
Learn more about Nanominer configurations on GitHub
Nanominer takes additional 1% fee for heavyhash
With Nanominer you can mine Kaspa and ZIL at the same time
Remember that other miners also can be used and when it comes to choose a miner, you are welcome to check the alternative miners in addition to the miner mentioned above. Quick step-by-step guide for newbies on how to mine Kaspa on Nanopool here
Check your statistic here: https://kaspa.nanopool.org/
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions, kindly check the FAQ section first. If it did not help, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and keep in mind that your Nanopool account URL, your miner's configuration (.bat/.ini) file content and your miner's recent log file can help us to figure your issue out quicker, so be sure to attach them in advance when emailing us.