This coin is a fork of ETH (Ethereum) since 15.09.2022, when ETH developed by Vitalik Buterin become a PoS (proof of stake) coin. Original ETH pool has been closed. All balances (lowest possible value is 0.005 ETH) will be paid automatically within next several days (since a fork).
ETHW still has the same ecosystem as it was on regular ETH before POS fork.
- Fee is 1%
- Payouts several times a day
- Payout commission for tx < 0.1 ETHW, ( ≥0.1 ETH no payout commission, if less than 0.1 ETH - according to curretn Gas price)
- Payout scheme is PPLNS (20 minutes)
- Algorithm - Ethash (Dagger Hashimoto)
- Block validation time is 50 blocks
- Consensus - PoW
- Default payout limit is 0.2 ETHW that can be changed to 0.05 ETHW and up to 20 ETHW
- Share difficulty is static and equal to 10 billion. Recommended minimum hashrate is 5 Mh/s
- Nanopool's address - 0xe50d4fb2222ad97725d5b26cc360ef33670af243
- RIG on Windows/Linux OS of 64 bit
- At least 6GB of GPU memory each
- Minimum 4Gb RAM
- Stable internet connection
- Mining software (Miner)
- Ethereum wallet address
You can mine directly to your Ethereum wallet or to any exchange but don't use a contract address if it consumes more than 70000 gas.
- Using the pool is at your own risk and we cannot compensate any possible losses.
- Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
We highly recommend to use SSL connection. It more safe and stable than stratum.
|Location||Server Host||Stratum Port||Getwork Port||SSL
Quick Start Guide
You're encouraged to use Nanominer as it's a fast and stable, user-friendly and reliable multi-algortihm miner which has been released by Nanopool team - one of the best cryptocurrency mining solution available. Nanominer runs on both Windows & Linux OS and supports Nvidia as well as AMD GPUs.
1. Download Nanominer
Head over to GitHub and download the miner for Windows or Linux. Then unzip the archive to any folder.
2. Configure The Miner
Locate and edit "config.ini" file. Copy the content below and paste it into the file.
Then fill your ETH address, a name for your RIG and your email address to receive alerts from the pool, otherwise, use a passphrase to access the account settings.
Double click the nanominer file to launch the miner.
Learn more about Nanominer configurations on GitHub
Nanominer takes additional 1% fee
With Nanominer you can mine Ethereum and Monero at the same time
Remember that other miners also can be used and when it comes to choose a miner, you are welcome to check the alternative miners in addition to the miner mentioned above. How to mine with NiceHash guide you can find here and a quick step-by-step guide for newbies on how to mine Ethereum on Nanopool here
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions, kindly check the FAQ section first. If it did not help, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and keep in mind that your Nanopool account URL, your miner's configuration (.bat/.ini) file content and your miner's recent log file would help us to figure your issue out quicker, so be sure to attach them in advance when emailing us.