- Fee is 1%
- Payouts several times a day
- No payout commission
- Payout scheme is PPLNS (3 hours)
- Algorithm - Equihash
- Balance confirmation is 10 blocks (~30 minutes)
- Consensus - PoW
- Default payout limit is 0.01 ZEC that can be raised up to 10 ZEC
- Share difficulty is static and equal to 256000
- ASIC for Equihash mining or rental hashes
- Stable internet connection
- ZCash wallet address
You can mine directly to your ZCash wallet or to any exchange but keep in mind that only t-addresses are supposed.
- Using the pool is at your own risk and we cannot compensate any possible losses.
- Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
|Location||Server Host||Stratum Port||SSL/TLS Port|
|Europe||zec-eu1.nanopool.org||6666 or 16666||6633 or 16633|
|Europe||zec-eu2.nanopool.org||6666 or 16666||6633 or 16633|
|US East||zec-us-east1.nanopool.org||6666 or 16666||6633 or 16633|
|US West||zec-us-west1.nanopool.org||6666 or 16666||6633 or 16633|
|Asia||zec-asia1.nanopool.org||6666 or 16666||6633 or 16633|
|Japan||zec-jp1.nanopool.org||6666 or 16666||6633 or 16633|
|Australia||zec-au1.nanopool.org||6666 or 16666||6633 or 16633|
Quick Start Guide
Getting starting with mining on an AISC is now easier than ever. If you have an Equihash ASIC, please use the settings below to connect it to the pool to mine ZCash.
URL: zec-eu1.nanopool.org:6666 (or any other pool's server) Worker: YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER/YOUR_EMAIL (example: t1emzuNbemjqnEhEue74NL3BxsR4cA1ajfP.email@example.com) Password: x
Replace zec-eu1 server with the one that is the nearest to your current location.
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions, kindly check the FAQ section first. If it did not help you, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and keep in mind that your Nanopool account URL, your miner's configuration (.bat) file content and your miner's recent log file can help us to figure your issue out quicker, so be sure to attach them in advance when emailing us.