- Fee is 1%
- Payouts several times a day
- Payout commission is 0.0005 RVN
- Payout scheme is PPLNS (6 hours)
- Algorithm is KawPow (since May 6th, 2020)
- Balance confirmation is 20 blocks (~20 minutes)
- Consensus is PoW
- Default payout limit is 100 RVN and can be adjusted from 50 RVN up to 50000 RVN
- Share difficulty is static and equal to 20
- Nanopool's address - RRL5mMNeox75MGbqnfUZEhn3RferuvFGcy
- RIG on Windows/Linux OS of 64 bit
- At least 3GB of GPU memory
- Stable internet connection
- Mining software (Miner)
- Raven coin wallet address
You can mine directly to your RavenCoin wallet or to any exchange.
- Using the pool is at your own risk and we cannot compensate any possible losses.
- Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
We highly recommend to use SSL connection. It more safe and stable than stratum.
|Location||Server Host||Stratum Port||SSL Port|
Quick Start Guide
We recommend you to use T-rex miner as we found it one of the best miners for Raven mining.
Download The Miner from GitHub and extract the archive to any folder.
This configuration is suitable for Windows and Linux.
Make sure your start.bat for Windows file looks like this:
kawpowminer.exe -P stratum+tcp://YOUR_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER/PASSWORD@rvn-eu1.nanopool.org:12222 stop
start.sh for Linux
./kawpowminer -P stratum+tcp://YOUR_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER/PASSWORD@rvn-eu1.nanopool.org:12222
- YOUR_ADDRESS - your valid Raven address
- YOUR_WORKER - simple short worker name (like worker01). Optional.
- PASSWORD - your passphrase you can use to change your Payout limit on Nanopool. Please, don't use special symbols only letters and digits. Optional.
Double check you set your own wallet and it's correct. Set a simple worker name to track your RIG on the pool and an password address to access the account settings.
Double click the start file to launch the miner.
4. Additional info
More information about KawPowMiner can be found on GitHub
We recommend you to use Nanominer is a AMD GPU miner. The miner runs on both Linux and Windows and has a build-in developer fee of 2% for KawPow algorythm.
Download Nanominer here and extract the archive to any folder.
Make sure your config.ini file file looks like this:
[Kawpow] wallet = Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr coin=Rvn rigName = rig1 email = someemail@org pool1 = rvn-eu1.nanopool.org:12433 pool2 = rvn-eu2.nanopool.org:12433 pool3 = rvn-us-east1.nanopool.org:12433 pool4 = rvn-us-west1.nanopool.org:12433 pool5 = rvn-asia1.nanopool.org:12433 pool6 = rvn-jp1.nanopool.org:12433 pool7 = rvn-au1.nanopool.org:12433
Double check you set your own address and it's correct. Set a simple worker name to track your RIG on the pool and an email address to receive alerts when your RIG goes offline. Alternatively, you can set a passphrase instead to access the account settings.
Double click the miner icon to launch the miner.
4. Additional info
Nanominer miner takes additional 2% fee for KawPow algorithm.
More information about Nanominer miner: help center
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions, kindly check the FAQ section first. If it did not help you, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and keep in mind that your Nanopool account URL, your miner's configuration (.bat) file content and your miner's recent log file can help us to figure your issue out quicker, so be sure to attach them in advance when emailing us.