- Fee is 1%
- Payouts several times a day
- Payout commission is 0.0005 FLUX
- Payout scheme is PPLNS (20 minutes)
- Algorithm - ZelHash
- Block validation time is 100 blocks
- Consensus - PoW
- Default payout limit is 1 Flux. It can be changed from 0.05 Flux and up to 500 Flux
- Share difficulty is static and equal to 512 Sol. Recommended minimum hashrate is 10 Sol
- Windows/Linux OS
- At least 3GB of GPU memory each
- Stable internet connection
- Mining software (Miner)
- Flux wallet address
- Using the pool is at your own risk and we cannot compensate any possible losses.
- Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
We highly recommend to use SSL connection. It more safe and stable than stratum.
|Location||Server Host||Stratum Port||SSL
Quick Start Guide
You're encouraged to use Lolminer, it runs on both Windows & Linux OS and supports Nvidia as well as AMD GPUs.
1. Download Lolminer
Head over to GitHub and download the miner for Windows or Linux. Then unzip the archive to any folder.
2. Configure The Miner
Locate and edit "mine_flux.bat" file. Copy the content below and paste it into the file.
- YOUR_WALLET - your valid Flux address.
- YOUR_WORKER_NAME - simple short worker name (like worker01). Optional.
- YOUR_EMAIL - your email address for notifications. Optional.
Then fill your Flux address, a name for your RIG and your email address to receive alerts from the pool, otherwise, use a passphrase to access the account settings.
Double click the lolminer file to launch the miner.
Learn more about Lolminer configurations on GitHub
Lolminer takes additional 1% fee
Remember that other miners also can be used and when it comes to choose a miner, you are welcome to check the alternative miners in addition to the one mentioned above. How to mine Flux with Nicehash on Nanopool guide you can find here and a quick step-by-step guide for newbies on how to mine Flux on Nanopool here
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions, kindly check the FAQ section first. If it did not help, feel free to email us at: email@example.com and keep in mind that your Nanopool account URL, your miner's configuration (.bat/.ini) file content and your miner's recent log file can help us to figure your issue out quicker, so be sure to attach them in advance when emailing us.