- Fee is 1%
- Payouts several times a day
- Commission is 0.002 ALPH
- Payout scheme is PPLNS (20 minutes)
- Algorithm - Blake3
- Block validation time is 20 blocks
- Consensus - PoLW
- Default payout limit is 1 ALPH. It can be changed from 0.5 ALPH and up to 100 ALPH
- Share difficulty is static and equal to 34 billion. Recommended minimum hashrate is 500 Mh/s
- Nanopool's address - 143aBdjmHgER17gBt3RG6VCi7Pi4pScub9Xh8oWLtdBx6
- Windows/Linux OS
- At least 4GB of GPU memory each
- Minimum 4Gb RAM
- Stable internet connection
- Mining software (Miner)
- Alephium wallet address
- Using the pool is at your own risk and we cannot compensate any possible losses.
- Accounts will be deleted automatically after 6 month of inactivity, remaining balance of deleted account will be sent to the pool as donation.
We highly recommend to use SSL connection. It more safe and stable than stratum.
|Location||Server Host||Stratum Port||SSL
Quick Start Guide
1. Download T-rex
Head over to GitHub and download the miner for Windows or Linux. Then unzip the archive to any folder.
2. Configure The Miner
Edit ".bat" file. Copy the content below and paste it into the file.
t-rex.exe -a blake3 -o stratum+tcp://alph-eu1.picopool.org:4444 -u YOUR_WALLET.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL -p x
Then fill your Alephium address, a name for your RIG and your email address to receive alerts from the pool, otherwise, use a passphrase to access the account settings.
Double click the T-rex file to launch the miner.
Learn more about T-rex configurations on GitHub
T-rex takes additional 1% fee
Remember that other miners also can be used and when it comes to choose a miner, you are welcome to check the alternative miners in addition to the one mentioned above. How to mine Alephium with Nicehash on Nanopool guide you can find here and a quick step-by-step guide for newbies on how to mine Alephium on Nanopool here
If you encounter any issue, or you have questions, kindly check the FAQ section first. If it did not help, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and keep in mind that your Nanopool account URL, your miner's configuration (.bat/.ini) file content and your miner's recent log file can help us to figure your issue out quicker, so be sure to attach them in advance when emailing us.